1.The competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents only who are 18 years old or over. Entrants cannot be employed by L'OCCITANE en Provence.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The competition closes on 26th March 2017. Prize draw winners will be chosen by random selection on 27th March, 2017. The potential winner will be notified by email and must reply within 2 weeks of contact. If there is no reply, the potential winner forfeits any and all rights to the prize and L’OCCITANE reserve the right to choose another winner.
4. The winner selection decision is final in all respects. No further correspondence will be entered into.
5. Only one entry per person and per email address will be allowed. Entries that are deemed to have been submitted by using multiple email addresses will be disqualified from entry.
6. By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of their name for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes on web and social media.
7. L’OCCITANE reserve the right to substitute this prize with an alternative.
8. L’OCCITANE reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time in the event of proven or suspected fraud or technical or legal issues beyond the control of L’OCCITANE.
9. L’OCCITANE will pick 12 different winners, one per participating store: Web, Wicklow St., Dundrum, Liffey St., Liffey Valley, Blackrock, Blanchardstown, Cork, Galway, Kildare, Kilkenny, Limerick.
10. The prize is one L'OCCITANE 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream 150ml per month, for each winner, for 12 months starting on March 2017 and ending February 2018. Total worth prize value per store is €276 (RRP unit of 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream 150ml is €23). The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for any other prize or money.
11. The prize can be picked up in a participating boutique or be delivered to the winner by regular post.
12. L’OCCITANE reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time in the event of proven or suspected fraud or technical or legal issues beyond the control of L’OCCITANE.
13. L’OCCITANE will accept no responsibility for entries which are delayed, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or for any other errors or problems of any kind including any technical issues.
14. L’OCCITANE will not pass the winner's personal details to any other organisation without their permission, except for the purposes of running this promotion.
15. L’OCCITANE and all partners cannot accept any responsibility for damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of acceptance or use of any prizes.
16. If you have any questions please click here to contact customer service team.