TERMS AND CONDITIONS - L'OCCITANE LIMITED
USE OF THE L'OCCITANE IRISH WEBSITE
This Website is operated by or on behalf of L’Occitane Limited, a limited liability company with registered company number 514318, whose registered address is at :
14 Upper Liffey Street
Please note that the address details for customer service queries can be found at the bottom of this page.
The Website is provided to you for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We reserve the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time for legal or regulatory reasons or to allow the proper operation of the Website.
The content of the Website (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trademarks and logos) is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights, and belongs to L’Occitane. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store the content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute, or use for commercial purposes, any of the materials or content on the Website without our written permission.
Except to the extent expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to:
• republish, redistribute or re-transmit any of the content on the Website;
• remove or change any content of the Website or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the Website or any servers on which it is hosted; or
• create links to the Website from any other website, without the prior written consent of L’Occitane, although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of our website, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libellous, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
Except as expressly set out here, nothing in these Terms and Conditions gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property rights owned by L’Occitane Limited and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or using any content of the Website.
Although we aim to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the Website will meet your requirements, that the services will be fault-free, or that the Website will be available at all times.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
These Terms and Conditions apply to all products supplied by L'Occitane Limited (‘L’OCCITANE IRELAND'). Please read these terms and conditions carefully and retain a copy for future reference.
No contract exists between you and us for the sale of any products until we actually dispatch the products to you. Once we do so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (set out below).
We may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
ORDERS FOR THE PRODUCTS
The description of the products you order will be as shown on the website at the time you place your order. Whilst we try to display the colours of our products accurately on the Website, the actual colours you see will depend on your computer and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on deliver. For practical reasons the packaging of our products may vary from what is shown on the Website.
The products are subject to availability. If, for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the products, unless you wish to accept substitute goods of equivalent quality and price.
Our online store is available for non-commercial customers only. We reserve the right to refuse orders from businesses or orders that we consider are for commercial or other non-domestic concerns. We reserve the right not to supply products to individual customers in response to orders where it is reasonable to assume they will be reselling them. The products are not intended for resale.
Every effort is made to ensure that the prices shown on the Website are accurate at the time you place your order. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item which we have offered on a purchase with purchase or special price basis, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item which we have offered on a gift with minimum purchase basis, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price. If, by mistake, we have under-priced an item, and this under-pricing means that your purchase value is no longer sufficient to entitle you to receive a gift which we are offering on a gift with minimum purchase basis, we will not be liable to supply that gift to you. If an error is found, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the products. In addition to the price, you will be required to pay a delivery charge for the products, as shown in the section of the Website about Delivery Rates and Options. The price of the products and delivery charges are shown in pounds Sterling and are inclusive of VAT.
DELIVERY RATES & OPTIONS
L'OCCITANE IRELAND delivers to any addresses in IRELAND. We use the Nightline to deliver your order. If you wish to order products to be delivered outside of the IRELAND, please visit our global website www.loccitane.com.
Standard delivery - €4.99 or FREE for orders over €30*
- No matter how many items you order, our standard IRELAND delivery rate is €4.99.
- We are able to process your order within 4 days (subject to stock availability), and deliver within 2-5 working days.
- *Delivery is usually free for orders of €30 or more, except during promotional periods.
YOUR RIGHT OF CANCELLATION
If you are a consumer, you have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of fourteen days after you receive the products (see below).
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us at the address or email address shown below, giving details of the products ordered or their order number.
If you exercise your right of cancellation after the products have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for returning the products to us and send the products to us without undue delay and within 14 days after the day in which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. The products must be returned to the address shown below. You must take reasonable care to ensure the products are not damaged in the meantime or in transit.
You are not able to cancel a contract where:
(a) sealed goods are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the goods become sealed they have been delivered to you; or
(b) the products become mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
If you cancel a contract we will:
(a) refund the price you paid for the products,however, please note that we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not permitted in a shop;
(b) refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery option available;
(c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event:
(i) if you have received the product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us;
(ii) if you have not received the product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
Refunds will be processed via the same method used by you to purchase the products, unless you expressly agree another form of payment with us.
If you return a product because it is defective or we have delivered the item to you in error we will refund the price of the products in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs of doing so (we estimate that such costs should not exceed the value of the products). In other circumstances, you will be responsible for the costs of returning the products to us.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
It is L'OCCITANE's intention to satisfy our customers. For this reason, in addition to your rights above we will gladly issue an exchange or a full refund to the original debit card, credit card or PayPal for any unopened merchandise bought on www.loccitane.ie or in one of our IRELAND boutiques (excluding Kildare, department stores and airport stores) that is returned within 28 days of the date of purchase. During Christmas period the returns policy has been extended to 31st January 2017.
All items must be accompanied by a copy of the original receipt and in unopened, saleable condition. Items returned with a gift receipt are subject to exchange only.
Any promotional gifts received with products must also be returned.
Please note that (except where you exercise your rights above) we cannot offer exchanges or refunds on any opened or used products.
To return any items, please go to your nearest boutique or contact Customer Service by email at email@example.com
or by telephone on 1800 901 501 - Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm.
If you are returning your items by post, click here
to download our return form and click here
to print our FREEPOST return label.
Send your returned items to:
c / o Royal Mail
IBRS/CCRI Numéro 3016
3109 VA, SCHIEDAM
Please allow 28 days from the day you return your package for your request to be processed.
The above does not affect your legal rights as a consumer.
By card or Debit card:
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Solo, PayPal, Delta and Switch. We also accept payments made via PayPal. We apologise for not accepting Diner's Club.
L'OCCITANE takes online security very seriously.
To check the security of our Website, simply look in the lower bar of your browser when you fill in your payment details. You will see an unbroken key or closed lock, showing that encryption is active and your information is secure. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email but use the secure facility provided on the Website.
When you place your order on the Website you are offered the use of an advanced secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Encryption creates billions of code combinations to protect each transaction made on the Website, so your card details cannot be viewed by anyone else using the Internet.
No credit or debit card details are stored once your order has been placed, unless you have given us permission to do so. Credit card information is stored safely and securely.
We guarantee to comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down in the Irish Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
Occasionally L'OCCITANE.com offers promotions through e-mails, catalogues, and advertisements. Once you sign up for our L'OCCITANE.com email newsletter, you may receive e-mail promotions and offers that include special codes for special free delivery or other discounts. To sign up for our e-newsletter please visit our Email Signup page.
Promotional codes, unless otherwise stated, are to be redeemed one gift per customer, not to be combined with any other promotion or discount, while stocks last, and excludes our IRELAND Outlets, concessions/independent retailers, department and airport stores. L’Occitane reserves the right to substitute the gift with another one of the same or similar value.
As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect your legal rights.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
If we are in breach of these Terms and Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you use the Website. Our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
This does not affect any liability we may have for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence or from our fraud, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law.
These Terms and Conditions will be subject to Irish law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so within Ireland.
For further information about Our products, or to deal with any queries, please contact our Customer Service Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone on 1800 901 501 - Monday to Friday: 9:00am-5:30pm (excluding Bank Holidays) Saturday and Sunday: Closed.
Or send your letter to:
c / o Royal Mail
IBRS/CCRI Numéro 3016
3109 VA, SCHIEDAM
Win the Ultimate Divine Skincare Collection
• The promotion is open to current UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding L’OCCITANE employees and their direct families.
• No purchase is necessary
• The promotional period will begin on 27 March and end at 11:59pm on 26 April 2017.
• There will be no cash alternative for the prize stated.
• The potential winner will be chosen by a panel and notified by email. The potential winner must reply within 2 days of contact. If there is no reply, the potential winner forfeits any and all rights to the prize and L’OCCITANE reserve the right to choose another winner.
• The winner selection decision is final in all respects. No further correspondence will be entered into.
• Only one entry per person and per email address will be allowed. Entries that are deemed to have been submitted by using multiple email addresses will be disqualified from entry.
• By accepting the prize, the winner consents to the use of their name for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes.
• L’OCCITANE reserve the right to substitute this prize with an alternative.
• L’OCCITANE reserve the right to amend or withdraw the promotion at any time in the event of proven or suspected fraud or technical or legal issues beyond the control of L’OCCITANE.
• L’OCCITANE will accept no responsibility for entries which are delayed, lost, incomplete, inaccurate or for any other errors or problems of any kind including any technical issues.
• L’OCCITANE will not pass the winner's personal details to any other organisation without their permission, except for the purposes of running this promotion.
• L’OCCITANE and all partners cannot accept any responsibility for damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an entrant entering the prize draw or as a result of acceptance or use of any prizes.
20% Off Welcome Offer
For full terms and conditions, click here
€10 off €35 Gift Card
• Gift cards are available online and in participating boutiques from 9th March 2017, while stocks last.
• For every €30 pounds you spend, receive a gift card for €10 off your next purchase of €35 or more.
• Maximum 5 gift card will be given per transaction.
• Offer automatically applied at checkout.
• €10 off gift cards are redeemable from 1st April to 15th May 2017.
• Only one €10 off gift card may be redeemed per transaction online.
• Gift cards not redeemable on the purchase of L'OCCITANE gift cards.
• Gift cards may not be redeemed on previous purchases.
• Gift cards may not be exchanged for cash.
• Valid online and in L'OCCITANE UK boutiques only, excluding outlets, independent retailers, department and airport stores.
• Not to be combined with any other promotion or discount.