CLICK & COLLECT
Our Click and Collect service gives you another great way to shop for your favourite products at L'OCCITANE. Simply order online and then choose a boutique to pick up your order. Your order can be available and ready for collection in store, in as little as 4 hours or up to 3 working days, subject to stock availability.
How Does It Work?
1. SHOP ONLINE
Create an account online at uk.loccitane.com and shop for your favourite L'OCCITANE products. Not all products online are available for Click & Collect; product assortment will vary from boutique to boutique.
2. SELECT A BOUTIQUE
At checkout, select Click & Collect as a delivery method and select the boutique where you will pick up the order. Your products will be available in store within 4 hours to 3 working days (subject to store availability).
3. COLLECT YOUR ORDER
Once you receive our 'Ready for collection' email, you can pick up your order at any time that suits you. Bring your order confirmation email and your valid photo ID.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Click & Collect?
Click & Collect allows you to shop online and pick up your purchase from our L'OCCITANE UK Boutiques. We will send you a Ready for Collection email when your order is ready.
Which L'OCCITANE UK Boutiques offer Click & Collect?
We offer our Click & Collect service at all UK Boutiques.
How do I place a Click & Collect order?
- Shop online at uk.loccitane.com and check the availability of the products in selected boutiques.
- Add the products to your bag and proceed to check out. Ensure you select Click & Collect at the check out as your preferred shipping method. If all your products are available in a store, you will be able to see it in the list at checkout. If one of your items isn't available in store, you will be asked to select another delivery method, your order will be prepared by our warehouse.
- Select your preferred store for pick up.
- We will send you an order confirmation email. Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email that will detail your order and where to collect it. You will also then receive an email once your order is ready to be collected.
- It's time to collect your order. Now all you have to do is pop into your selected boutique and collect your order! When collecting your order instore please make sure that you bring the following:
- Valid photo ID#
- Your order number
If you have requested someone other than yourself to collect your order, we may require to be shown a copy of your valid ID.
Can I change or cancel my Click & Collect order?
We can only cancel the order if it hasn't been prepared by the store. To cancel it, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or the store directly during business hours.
Will I be charged for the Click & Collect service?
Our Click & Collect service is free of charge.
How long will you keep my order in store before it is cancelled?
All Click & Collect orders will be kept in the boutique for 14 days from the date you placed your order. After 14 days we will cancel your order and contact you directly to arrange a refund.