To extend the lifetime of your candle:
1 - Before lighting your candle, straighten out the wick and trim the wick to 1cm.
2 - Every time the candle is lit, it is preferable to make the wax melt over its whole surface before extinguishing it.
3 - Avoid exposing to drafts. Never burn the candle completely. Dispose when 1 to 2 mm of wax remain in the container.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended
- Place the candle on a heat resistant surface
- Keep away from children and pets
- The glass may become very hot after a long period
- Do not burn for more than 4 consecutive hours
- Do not move the candle when lit
- Never allow the wick to come into contact with the glass.